Crockpot Mac and Cheese
Author: Derek Amato
- 12 oz of Velveeta, cubed
- 1½ cups of cheddar/pepper jack/monterey jack or any other blend you'd like
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1½ cups of half and half
- 1 5 oz can of evaporated milk
- 1 tsp of ground mustard
- 1 pound of shell pasta
- ¼ cup of butter, cubed
- ¼ tsp of garlic salt
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- Cook the pasta as directed.
- Drain and set aside but do not rinse.
- Spray the crockpot with Pam, and add the drained pasta.
- In a medium bowl mix together the rest of the ingredients and pour over the pasta, stir to mix throughout.
- Cook on low, stirring every 20 mins or so for 2 full hours. If after an hour and a half it looks a little dry you can add milk to make it more creamy.