Author: Derek Amato
- 3 lbs lean ground meat
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cups ketchup
- 4 tbls brown sugar
- 4 tbls vinegar
- 2 tbls yellow mustard
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tsp celery seed
- 6 tbls worchestershire sauce
- 6 tbls chili sauce
- In a large pot sweat the onion and bell pepper with the olive oil for about 5 mins or until soft.
- Add the ground beef to the pot and cook until no longer pink.
- Drain the grease and add the remaining ingredients, stirring to combine.
- Let simmer for at least 30 mins and serve on hamburger buns.