Author: Derek Amato
- 2 lbs lean ground meat
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Tonys
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tbls buffalo sauce
- 1 10oz can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup salsa or picante sauce
- 1 can refried beans
- 10 medium sized flour tortillas
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large pot sweat the onion with a little olive oil for about 5 mins or until soft.
- Add the ground meat to the pot and cook until no longer pink.
- Drain the grease and add the garlic, salt, Tonys, cayenne, chili powder, buffalo sauce, tomato soup, salsa, and refried beans to the pot and stir until well combined and the mixture is heated throughout.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In an 9 x 13 casserole dish arrange the tortillas to cover the bottom entirely, tearing the tortillas as necessary to cover.
- Spread half of the meat mixture over the tortillas evenly then half of the cheese mixture on top of that.
- Make another layer of tortillas then repeat the layer with the remaining meat and remaining cheese on top of that.
- Bake for 30 mins or until it's heated thoroughly.
- Let it cool for 10 mins before cutting.