Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Author: Derek Amato
- 6 slices of cooked bacon, crispy and crumbled
- 12 oz bag of large shell pasta
- 4 tsp of olive oil
- ⅔ cup of mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
- ⅓ cup of milk
- 1 15 oz can of Le Sueur peas, drained well
- Cook pasta according to the directions.
- Rinse, drain well, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Move to a bowl and toss with the olive oil to lightly coat the pasta.
- Mix in the mayonnaise, onion powder, and ranch dressing mix until well coated.
- Add the milk and stir until creamy.
- Stir in the well drained peas being careful not to mush them.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours overnight before serving.
- Serve cold with bacon bits sprinkled on top.
If the salad gets too dry in the refrigerator just add a little extra milk and stir to add moisture.