Flaky Peanut Butter Balls
Author: Derek Amato
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of light corn syrup
- 1 18 oz jar of creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups of corn flakes
- 3 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Add the sugar and corn syrup to a medium saucepan over medium-high heat stirring until it comes to a full boil.
- Remove from the heat and add in the jar of peanut butter, stirring to combine well.
- Pour the corn flakes in a large bowl and then add the peanut butter mixture and mix well enough to coat all of the flakes.
- Use a 2-3 oz scoop or ice cream scoop to dole out 1 to 2 inch balls on a pan covered in wax paper. (Be sure not to pack the mixture too tight)
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl and use a spoon or piping bag to drizzle the chocolate over each ball.
- Cool before serving and store in a airtight container.