Author: Derek Amato
- 1 21 oz can apple pie filling
- 6 flour tortillas, 8 inch
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread ¼ cup of pie filling down the center of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle the filling with cinnamon and roll it up like a burrito, tucking in the edges.
- Place the seam side down in a 9 x 13 dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, brown sugar and water over medium heat bringing it to a boil and stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the pan of enchiladas.
- Bake in for 20 - 25 minutes, let cool for 5 mins and serve warm with ice cream.
You can also substitute cherries or peaches for the apples.