Spicy Meaty Baked BBQ Beans
Author: Derek Amato
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb of lean ground beef, cooked
- ½ lb of smoked sausage, cooked
- 1 med onion, diced or cut into large pieces for picky eaters
- 1 green bell pepper, diced or cut into large pieces for picky eaters
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ⅛ cup of pickled jalapenos, diced
- 2 1 lb 12 oz cans of Bush's Original Baked Beans, undrained
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of creole mustard
- 1 tbsp of yellow mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350 degreese .
- Add all ingredients to a oven safe pan and mix making sure the onions and bell peppers are submerged (to prevent burning).
- Bake for 30-40 mins.