Author: Derek Amato
- 8 oz log of garlic cheddar cheese
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 8 oz of medium cheddar, grated
- 3 green onion stalks, chopped
- 1 tbls of Worchestershire Sauce
- ¼ tsp of garlic powder or to taste
- ½ tsp of red pepper flakes or to taste
- ½ tsp of Tony's or to taste
- ½ of pecans, chopped
- Add all ingredients except the pecans to a bowl and mix by hand until everything is well combined.
- Form the cheese mixture into a ball or log then drop from about 6 inches high onto a plate (to get a good base shape) and let it rest in the refrigerator for about 20-30 mins.
- Remove from the refrigerator and gently pat the pecans onto the outside of the ball or log until completely covered then wrap in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Making this the day before helps the flavors mix together.