Cheesy Rice And Corn Casserole
Author: Angie Bache
- 2 8 oz boxes of yellow rice, preferably Zatarain's New Orleans Style
- ½ stick butter
- 2 cans mexicorn, undrained
- 3 tbls chopped jalapenos
- 2 cans of cream of celery
- 4 cups shredded pepper jack cheese - 2 cups for inside casserole, 2 cups for top
- Seasoning - Tonys, garlic salt, red pepper flakes to taste
- Cook rice as directed.
- *Save half the cheese to cover the top of casserole*
- Mix together all ingerdients in large pan.
- Sprinkle rest of cheese on top.
- Cook in oven for 30 min at 350, uncovered.