Chili Cheesy Dip
Author: Derek Amato
- 15 oz can of Wolf brand canned chili w/beans
- 2 8 oz blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound of bacon
- 4 whole green onions, diced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the pound of bacon into one inch pieces with scissors or a knife.
- Add the bacon pieces to a pot and cook over medium heat until crispy, drain with paper towels and let cool.
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, chili, cheddar cheese, green onions, and crumbled bacon until well combined.
- Pour into a pie pan and bake for 20 mins or until bubbling at the sides.
- Serve hot with chips or crackers.