Chocolate Eclair Pie
Author: Derek Amato
- 2½ wrapped packages of graham crackers
- 2 4-serving packs of French Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups of milk
- 4 oz of Cool Whip, thawed
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Beat the pudding mix with the milk until it thickens in a mixing bowl and let set for 5 mins.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- In a 9 x 13 pan layer the graham crackers and pudding filling starting and ending with the graham crackers and ending with them to make 5 total layers, 3 graham cracker layers and 2 pudding layers.
- In a sauce pan mix the sugar, cocoa, and milk over medium heat to a boil.
- Boil for 1 min then remove from heat and stir in the butter and vanilla, let set for 5 mins.
- Spread the chocolate topping over the top layer of graham crackers and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.