Author: Derek Amato
- 1 – 12 oz box of tricolor rotini pasta
- 1 – 7.5 oz jar of marinated quartered artichokes
- 8 oz cubed cheddar cheese, small cubes
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 3 oz carrots, julianne
- 1 – 11 oz can of mexicorn
- 1 – 2.25 oz can of black olives, sliced
- 1 seeded sliced cucumber
- 1 packets of Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix, made into dressing with vinegar and olive oil.
- Salt, Red Pepper Flakes, Tonys to taste
- Boil pasta according to directions.
- Drain pasta and let cool.
- Add chopped vegetables to the pasta in a large container.
- Add the dressing and seasonings and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.