Boneless Buffalo Chicken Balls
Author: Derek Amato
- 1 lb ground chicken (you can also use boneless skinless chicken breasts and run them through the food processor until they are ground thoroughly)
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbls buffalo sauce
- 1 tbls milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbls ranch dressing
- 12 oz buffalo sauce
- ¾ cup ranch dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the chicken balls and mix until completely combined but do not over mix.
- Roll the balls into ping pong sized balls and place on a large greased pan.
- Bake for 35 - 40 mins or until the internal temperature of the balls reach 180 degrees.
- In a crockpot mix the sauce ingredients, you can add more dressing if the sauce is too spicy.
- Add the cooked balls to the crockpot and serve hot.