Hot Corn Dip
Author: Derek Amato
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 2 tbls chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely diced
- 1 4 oz can of chopped green chiles
- 2 tbls of cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp of garlic powder
- 1 15 oz can of whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 small tomato
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium work bowl mix the cheeses, peppers, chiles, cilantro, mayo, garlic, and corn until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 9 baking dish and bake for 20 mins or until the cheese starts to bubble.
- Top with the remaining ingredients and serve with corn chips.