Mexican 7-Layer Dip
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 10 oz can refried beans
- 1 envelope of taco seasoning
- 2 avocados
- juice of half of a lime
- pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp of black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shreadded
- 1 medium tomato, seeded finely diced
- ¼ cup black olives, diced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- In a medium bowl mix the sour cream, mayo, and half of the taco seasoning together, then set aside.
- In another medium bowl mash the avocados together with the lime juice, salt, and pepper, then set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat up the refried beans for a few seconds so that it's pliable and mix in the other half of the taco seasoning.
- In a pie plate assemble the layers in this order: 1-Refried Beans, 2-Avocado Mixture, 3-Seasoned Sour Cream and Mayo Mixture, 4-Cheddar Cheese, 5-Tomatoes, 6-Black Olives, 7-Green Onions.
- Spread the first 3 layers evenly over the next.
- Refrigerate before serving for at least 3 hours and serve chilled with Fritos.