Cat Food Dip
Author: Derek Amato
- 2 8oz blocks of cream cheese
- 2 lbs of ground sausage
- 24oz jar of salsa
- 1 medium onion
- In a large pot sweat the onion with a little olive oil for about 5 mins or until soft.
- Add the sausage to the pot and cook until no longer pink.
- Drain the grease and add the meat back to the pot.
- Add the cream cheese and salsa and stir until combined and the cream cheese is completely melted.
- Serve in a crock pot or warming tray with Fritos or crackers.
You can spice this recipe up by using medium or hot salsa, or really make it steaming by also using hot sausage.