Meaty Rotel Dip
Author: Derek Amato
- 1 32 oz block of Velveeta
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 lb of bulk sausage
- ½ of an onion
- In a large pot sweat the onion with a little olive oil for about 5 mins or until soft.
- Add the ground beef and sausage to the pot and cook until no longer pink.
- Drain the grease and add the meat to a crockpot.
- Cube the Velveeta and cream cheese and add it to the crockpot along with the Rotel and Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Set the crockpot to medium or high and stir every few mins until the cheese is all melted and ingredients are combined.
- Set the crockpot on low or warm and serve with Fritos or any other dipping chip or cracker.